Is your Flow Hive Classic Cedar Roof in need of a replacement, or would you like a spare to make apiary maintenance even easier? Do you have an WRC Flow Super on your existing Langstroth hive and have always wanted to complete your set-up with our iconic gabled Flow Roof? Now you can! Specially designed to be used in conjunction with our Flow Frames, the Flow Gabled Roof provides space for the Flow Key access area on the Flow Super and comes with an inner cover ensuring the ultimate set-up for easy harvesting.
After new shingles or spare roof components to replace your existing well-loved Flow Gabled Roof? Please contact our team if you need individual roof components and we’ll do our best to source them for you.
- Shipped flat packed, and unsealed for easy assembly.
- Images shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- All roofs require at least two coats of exterior-grade weatherproof sealant to ensure the hive is protected from the elements.
- Please note, no hard-copy of assembly guide provided. These can be found online here:
- Only compatible with Flow Hive/Super Classic and Flow Super Hybrids. Not compatible with Flow Hive 2.
We know it can be confusing knowing which size to select, so please contact our team if you need any assistance in choosing the correct roof kit for your existing hive.
***FROM ARA PAGE****
Each of our Flow Hive models are manufactured with minor sizing differences, so it is important to choose the correct Roof Kit to be compatible with your existing hive.
Flow Roof Gabled Araucaria AU style
Made from premium Araucaria timber, this roof kit is designed to be compatible with the Flow Hive, Super and Brood Box Classic products in Araucaria.
Currently only available in 6 frame sizing:
- This roof kit is designed to be compatible with the Flow Hive Classic Araucaria 6, Flow Hive Hybrid Araucaria 3, Flow Super Classic Araucaria 6.
- You can also add it to an existing 8 frame Langstroth hive, however please note that all Langstroth boxes are made differently – there may be a difference in timber width between your Langstroth box and our roof kit.